The Kirby Creek Village Clubhouse reservation rentals for April-August are filling up fast, we always recommend you contact our offices at least 30 days prior to your event to try and make a reservation. Please remember that you must reserve with the Community Manager, a contract will be drawn up and mailed, then you must sign and return within the time frame noted on the contract. You cannot send a deposit check or rental money check to our offices without formally booking with Angie, signing a contract and mailing back in to our office. Checks received in hopes of holding a specific date without a formal reservation/contract will be returned. Please contact our offices by email: email@example.com or 972-644-3801 extension 110 to see if a specific date is available. ~ Thank you.
RENT THE CLUBHOUSE FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT!!
FRIDAY - SUNDAY $125/DAY
MONDAY - THURSDAY $100/DAY
Security Deposit $500
Community Clubhouse Rules
- The resident renting the clubhouse is responsible for seeing that all doors and windows are locked, lights and ceiling fans are turned off. Failure to comply will result in deductions from the deposit to cover costs incurred. Doors and windows are to be kept closed when heat or air condition are on. Please DO NOT stand on any of the furniture for any reason.
- A cleaning procedures checklist is hung on the wall of the clubhouse, to help insure proper clean-up. After rental, the clubhouse must be cleaned in accordance with the Clubhouse Checklist. An inspection will be made and the deposit will be returned if the area is cleaned and no damages have occurred, as determined by the Clubhouse Manager.
- If the clubhouse is not found in satisfactory condition (clean) after leaving and locking up, there will be ONE attempt made to contact the individual to go back and clean. If the individual is not able to be contacted, refused to go back to clean or does not do a satisfactory job of cleaning the second time, deductions for the infractions will be held from the security deposit.
- DO NOT! Use thumbtacks, nails, staples, glue, or any device to attach anything to the walls, doors, furniture, trim, etc. IF damage occurs through this type of use, repairs will be made and the cost deducted from the deposit. Tape that does not leave adhesive residue is acceptable.
- Please keep music and noise at an acceptable level so as not to disturb the clubhouse neighbors. Music and entertainment is to be set up and kept inside the clubhouse and not the pool area.
- No Smoking allowed inside the clubhouse, including the bathrooms.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted outside the clubhouse including the pool area. Under no circumstances can alcohol be given to or consumed by anyone under the age of 21 years of age.
- No pets are allowed in the clubhouse or pool area.
- Your total deposit will be forfeited if the party goes past the stated times. Also, if the
Police are called, a portion of, or all of the deposit will be lost depending on the Police action taken.
- See attached cleaning checklist
- After 10:00 pm all loud devices are to be turned down per Grand Prairie Code Enforcement.
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am to 12:00 midnight
Clubhouse Rental Documents